Hair transplants for Latinos are commonly performed, but require an acute understanding of specific hair growth patterns and hair types to be performed well including curly or wavy hair! This form of hair restoration extracts hair-producing follicles from a donor site on the client and transplants them to areas needing hair coverage. And, the most advanced, accurate, and successful method of doing this today is Follicular Unit Excision (FUE). This minimally invasive, precise procedure restores thinning or receding hair, and can provide people of Latino/Hispanic and even African-American backgrounds with luscious, natural-looking hair density. Simply put, it far exceeds methods and other treatments currently on the market.  Dr. Goran A. Jezic of Houston Hair Transplant Center has devoted his career to helping patients of all backgrounds achieve a look that is uniquely theirs in a compassionate and discrete setting. Schedule your complimentary consultation today online or by calling us at (713) 864-2300 to realize your new look.
Help for Hispanic Hair
Restoring hair is different for every client. Gender, genetics, age, and ethnic background can play a considerable role in balding patterns.  Over 30 countries worldwide have Latino majorities, including Spain, Mexico, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean. Each culture has a community with unique textures, densities, and hairlines. But whether you’re Tejano or Taino, Dr. Jezic is sensitive to both ethnic and individual nuances and considers this when providing FUE hair restoration services. He evaluates all of a patient’s circumstances, including heritage. Dr. Jezic has performed countless hair transplant procedures in the Latino community and fully understands what it takes to create visually stunning and natural-looking results. Fluent in multiple languages, including Spanish, Dr. Jezic communicates the procedure in full detail so patients can make an informed decision. ¡Bienvenido a Houston Hair Transplant Center!
Who Can Benefit From a Hair Transplant
An FUE Hair Transplant is suitable for most people experiencing hair loss. Despite that, those with extensive hair loss may or may not benefit. Your personalized, FREE consultation with Dr. Jezic will give you insights into this treatment. Other considerations of an FUE transplant include:
- Age: While receding hair can happen at any age, patients are usually 25 years and older.
- Condition: Best candidates have mild to extensive hair loss on the front or top areas of the scalp. The earlier you seek treatment, the better.
- Health: Patients should be in good overall health without bleeding or clotting conditions.
Why Choose an FUE Hair Transplant with Dr. Jezic
An FUE hair transplant surgery with Dr. Jezic is an excellent choice for su restauración del cabello! He has been doing hair transplants for eight years with excellent results. The transplant offers long-lasting results far superior to those that any other transplant, wig, or hairpiece can provide. Here’s what else you can count on:
Losing hair can hurt your self-confidence, and make you feel older than you are. But it doesn’t make you less of a man – especially when there is something you can do about it. Hair transplantation provides gradual results of hair growth week after week, so no one has to know. The final result is visible within a year. They’ll just notice your hair looks great!
Quick Recovery with Minimal Discomfort
Patients love how they don’t have to undergo a lengthy surgical process, and can return home in a few hours. This leaves more time for you to enjoy life’s precious moments immediately after treatment.
The FUE Process
A Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplant procedure is a combination of methodical science and attention to aesthetics.
- Dr. Jezic will shave the hair in the harvest area. A local anesthetic will then be applied for added comfort.
- Live hair grafts will then gently be removed using a micro punch tool from the harvest site. Each graft consists of 1-3 hair follicles.
- A series of tiny incisions are made. Grafts are meticulously implanted into the scalp where it’s needed most.
- The treated areas will be cleaned and bandaged. One session can implant up to 3,000 hair grafts that provide a subtle or dramatic difference.
You can get back to normal working activities within a couple of days.
Fight Back With an FUE Treatment
Hispanic patients will no longer have to surrender to aging or genetics. Dr. Jezic and his staff offer patients a solution to fight back against baldness and receding hair. Schedule a complimentary personal consultation with us today to see what can be in store for you.
- Dua, A., & Dua, K. (2010). Follicular unit extraction hair transplant. Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery, 3(2), 76–81. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21031064/
- Epstein, J., Bared, A., & Kuka, G. (2014). Ethnic considerations in hair restoration surgery. Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America, 22(3), 427–437. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fsc.2014.04.007